Many thanks for your prompt reply, excellent workmanship and insulated coffee cup.
We will recommend you whenever we can.
Philip and Janet Watson / Christchurch, New Zealand
Hi Chris & Roger
Just a short note to thank you for the works at Manly.
Your level of co-operation and general attitude towards the repairs was greatly appreciated (and noted by the client).
From the moment you were advised that there may be an issue on-site, your focus was on fixing the problem rather than attributing blame. This is a rare quality in the industry these days and will stand you in good stead for projects to come.
I also know how much the shifting time constraints affected your other projects and appreciate you working in with our requirements.
Once again, I thank you both and look forward to dealing with you again soon.
Greg Howard / Building Services Manager, Jefferson Gray Pty Ltd - Building Service Professionals
Matt Kingston from Wet-seal Newcastle Franchise has carried out our residential and commercial waterproofing for the past five years. We use his services for his professional conduct, reliability, product knowledge, industry leading products and warranty provided with every job completed.
The combination of Wet-seal and Matt Kingston give me peace of mind and reassurance that the job will be completed on time, on budget and will stand the test of time.
As a result, Adbuilt Extensions will continue to use Matt Kingston for our ongoing waterproofing needs for many years to come.
Bill McTavish / Construction Manager, Adbuilt
On behalf of the Executive and Management team at Umina Surf Life Saving Club we are writing to express our thanks to your company for a job well done for our new deck extension.
Work was meticulously performed within the estimated time frame and also in budget. This new extension will be of great benefit to our members and the community who use our surf club.
We would not hesitate to refer Wet-seal waterproofing to anyone looking for top quality service.
Christine Lavers / Secretary, Umina Surf Life Saving Club Inc
This is just a note to thank you for such an excellent job in sealing our large water feature here at the Northpoint Apartments, Castle Hill.
Initially I searched the web for water sealing companies and was impressed with the layout and content of your website. The water feature was an integral part of the amenity of this complex, but has been a drain on our patience ever since we moved into this beautiful new complex in July 2011.
When we, the Executive Committee, decided to have it fixed properly it was imperative to select a reputable organisation that utilised market-leading products and technology.
From our first contact with our Wet-seal franchisee, Matt, it has been a rewarding experience both in his product knowledge, timeliness and operational acumen when on site. This is a most unusual experience for us when engaging contractors, so again it was very much appreciated when your continuous communication with us kept us informed as to the expected timelines.
Matt, on behalf of the Executive Committee, please accept our thanks for a job well done by very professional people.
Tony Edwards / Chairman, Executive Committee, Northpoint Apartments Castle Hill (NSW)
Coral Homes have utilised Wet-seal for more than 20 years.
Wet-seal undertake the waterproofing work on upwards of 1,000 Coral Homes each year. We build along the east coast from Bundaberg to Sydney. The Coral Homes business model is built on integrity and trust. We need to provide outstanding customer service and use only the best materials from leading suppliers.
I thoroughly recommend Wet-seal for these specific reasons:
- Capability on the ground – wherever we build, we receive the same high quality product and service from Wet-seal’s professional franchise network. Wet-seal service all areas we build. Our site supervisors interact on a daily basis with twenty different Wet-seal franchisees across many different areas. The franchisees are very reliable and overall easy to deal with. They are business owners and I think that shows through.
- Quality of product – over twenty years the amount of callbacks due to product failure is negligible. These guys invest heavily in their product and it’s proven its worth over the long term. Research and development is a real focus at Wet-seal and we appreciate the best practice outcomes this achieves. Wet-seal provide a rock solid guarantee which we value.
- Consistency of application – Wet-seal are fully versed on BCA requirements and their application systems ensure the BCA standards are met first time on our work. Each applicator undergoes professional Wet-seal training, so we are assured the quality is there. There is no need to apply cheap waterproofing systems. We get value and reliability of product from these guys.
- Trust and integrity – this is an area we rate Wet-seal highly. Over the many years of our relationship, I can attest to their level of integrity. They are a company we trust.
- Head office support – Coral Homes is a large business operation and requires overall account management from Wet-seal. Wet-seal’s head office staff meet with us at management level regularly to review operations and show the flexibility and responsiveness we demand. Wet-seal invest in training our construction teams so that we work together employing best practice methods.