Coral Homes have utilised Wet-seal for more than 20 years.
Wet-seal undertake the waterproofing work on upwards of 1,000 Coral Homes each year. We build along the east coast from Bundaberg to Sydney. The Coral Homes business model is built on integrity and trust. We need to provide outstanding customer service and use only the best materials from leading suppliers.
I thoroughly recommend Wet-seal for these specific reasons:
- Capability on the ground – wherever we build, we receive the same high quality product and service from Wet-seal’s professional franchise network. Wet-seal service all areas we build. Our site supervisors interact on a daily basis with twenty different Wet-seal franchisees across many different areas. The franchisees are very reliable and overall easy to deal with. They are business owners and I think that shows through.
- Quality of product – over twenty years the amount of callbacks due to product failure is negligible. These guys invest heavily in their product and it’s proven its worth over the long term. Research and development is a real focus at Wet-seal and we appreciate the best practice outcomes this achieves. Wet-seal provide a rock solid guarantee which we value.
- Consistency of application – Wet-seal are fully versed on BCA requirements and their application systems ensure the BCA standards are met first time on our work. Each applicator undergoes professional Wet-seal training, so we are assured the quality is there. There is no need to apply cheap waterproofing systems. We get value and reliability of product from these guys.
- Trust and integrity – this is an area we rate Wet-seal highly. Over the many years of our relationship, I can attest to their level of integrity. They are a company we trust.
- Head office support – Coral Homes is a large business operation and requires overall account management from Wet-seal. Wet-seal’s head office staff meet with us at management level regularly to review operations and show the flexibility and responsiveness we demand. Wet-seal invest in training our construction teams so that we work together employing best practice methods.
David H Dawson / Director/National Building Manager, Coral Homes
It is with great pleasure that I provide this testimonial for Wet-seal.
While I didn’t have any real issues with my previous waterproofing supplier, I wanted to know I was working with a qualified installer who complied with Australian standards and could provide a better waterproofing system for our construction projects.
Our company hasn’t looked back since starting to use Wet-seal for our waterproofing requirements 10 years ago. They provide great product quality and installation warranty, and I have great confidence in the Wet-seal System products.
I have peace of mind knowing that our waterproofing is being taken care of by a team that shows second-to-none professionalism. I have great faith in the Wet-seal Deck System, as it provides fully compliant quality waterproofing.
I recommend Wet-seal to anyone building or renovating because preparation for wet areas is imperative, and Wet-seal definitely know how to do that!
Paul Lohmann / Director, Lohmann & Bond Builders & Designers
I have used Wet-seal for the past 15 years, since I began my business, because they offer a complete waterproofing system with good warranty.
There is no fuss with Wet-seal – the job gets done when needed.
Over the past 15 years I have built 1,300 homes and only ever had two shower-base leaks, which were fixed in minimum time.
Wet-seal does jobs properly, with no mess left on site. I recommend Wet-seal to any builder who requires waterproofing because their workmanship is tidy and their products last.
The only advice I would give to Wet-seal is – don’t change what you do!
Steve Morcombe / Director, Morcraft Homes
Castle Glenn Homes have used Wet-seal for all new dwelling waterproofing work for many years. We are very happy with Wet-seal.
I wanted the full support of a national franchise system and with Wet-seal I receive this support.
Wet-seal provide up to date systems and make sure the builder is confident their work complies with all Australian standards.
We are happy with Wet-seal being a qualified trade that has national back-up and will always stand by their warranty and workmanship.
We have a reliance on Wet-seal’s products and system to perform for a long time and it lives up to these expectations.
My favourite feature of Wet-seal is their continued ability to provide me with the best service they can.
I would recommend Wet-seal to other builders in the industry because of the professional service they provide and the comfort in knowing that, with a Wet-seal franchisee, they are part of a large and trusted national company.
The Brisbane Wet-seal franchisee continues to provide me with the support and confidence in the Wet-seal system. Keep up the high standard in training and product.
Glenn Bolger / Director, Castle Glenn Homes
With the end of the calendar year vastly approaching us, the staff at Boulus Constructions Pty Ltd would like to take this opportunity, to say THANKS for all your kind help and support with our Brunswick Street project in Ballina.
It has been another busy and successful year, and we wouldn’t have been able to complete projects like these on time and budget without your quality workmanship and efficiency. We sincerely value your support, and look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
Brian Boulus / Managing Director - Boulus Constructions Pty Ltd
Wet-seal were recommended to me by another builder, Paul Whitford, as I had been having issues with the products my tiling contractor was using to do waterproofing on my building projects.
Since I started employing Wet-seal to do my waterproofing, I find each waterproofing job is completed professionally and to the standard I expect.
Wet-seal provide a quality product, they do each and every job on time and they are helpful and prompt.
I recommend Wet-seal to all of my clients because Wet-seal provide the product and expertise to cater for all of my requirements and expectations.
Wet-seal makes me very satisfied with the products and systems they provide for my waterproofing requirements – I know that all of my waterproofing is done right first time!