Wet-seal Below Ground Waterproofing System
Wet-seal™ Enviro-coat GS 220 is a high-performance hand applied, low VOC, fibre reinforced SBR hybridised PU, water-based membrane designed for waterproofing, planter boxes, retaining walls, and other below ground applications.
Wet-seal™ Enviro-coat GS 220 is compliant to “AS/NZS 4654.1:2012 – Waterproofing membranes for external above-ground” and being low in VOC, meets the GBCA’s Green Star IEQ requirements.
- Australian made
- Low VOC, water based, & non-toxic
- Fibre-reinforced for enhanced durability
- Green star compliant
- Fast curing
- Excellent adhesion to substrates
- High resistance to puncture
- Compliant to AS/NZS 4654.1 2012 waterproof membranes for external unexposed applications
- Class II according to AS/NZS 4858
- Full reinforced system approach using Enviro-fabric