Wet-seal External Waterproofing System
Wet-seal™ Enviro-coat DS 420 is a one component, highly durable, fibre reinforced SBR latex hybridised polyurethane, water-based membrane designed for waterproofing, decks, balconies, concrete slabs, and other general external structures that will be covered with toppings, screeds, tile beds or trafficable coverings.
Wet-seal™ Enviro-coat DS 420 is a BRANZ appraised product and is compliant to AS 4654.1:2012 and AS 4654.2:2012. Wet-seal™ Enviro-coat DS 420 is water based and low in VOC and meets the GBCA’s Green Star IEQ requirements.
- Australian made
- Low VOC, water based, & non-toxic
- Fibre-reinforced for enhanced durability
- Green star compliant
- Fast curing
- Compatible with tile finishes, concrete render, and masonry toppings
- Excellent adhesion to substrates
- BRANZ Appraised
- Compliant to AS4654.1 & AS4654.2: 2012 waterproof membranes for external unexposed applications